Thursday 26 September 2013

A gamers predicament

I have been loving my new PC and just playing on it a tonne. I have wanted to put a lets play video up for a while or what I like to call a how not to play video. I just can't decide on the content! I am just full of ideas and trying to decide which one to pick first! I usually end up coming home from work and playing 5 hours of dota and then going to sleep... I really want to share my gaming so that people can point me in the right direction to actually becoming half decent. I really wanted my first video to be on Minecraft however I still can't find a server I actually want to join... So I think my only option is to create my own! This could be a really fun experience or it could be the complete opposite if I don't do this right. I am mainly trying to decide whether to host my own server or if I should pay to have it hosted else where... decisions, decisions!
As I have said earlier I am rubbish at Dota and am a little too embarrassed to be uploading any videos to do with that. My other option is my all time favorite game from my childhood; Recoil. It is this game where you are a tank and you kill other tanks and complete missions. I have only just worked out how to install it on this PC as it is a 1998 game so its super old but honestly the funnest game. The other issue I have is that the campaign would take 4 hours max to complete so the fun doesn't last all that long and because I have played it before I can easily win the game in 4 hours. Here is a screen shot from Recoil.

I have 10 games waiting to be installed on my computer but my addiction with Dota is just taking over my gaming life and I really don't know what to do! One thing I have been really enjoying is all of the Dota fan art that pops up on my tumblr. I reblog heaps of it and heaps on Pokemon stuff, anime stuff, Cosplay stuff and much much more. If you want to follow me on tumblr or just have a stickbeak click here. The layout and stuff is all pretty basic but I have heaps on my blog which I really like and I think other gamers may enjoy the content as well. I will eventually link this in my "About me" page when I am fully organised :)

Until next time,

staceypickachuu

No comments:

Post a Comment