Thursday 19 September 2013

...And we're off!

Finally my first blog post!

I have been waiting so long to be able to do this. I have been preparing and anxiously waiting for the time when I could finally launch my own online blog. After spending thousands of dollars on a new PC, new games and waiting weeks for all the parts to get here my gaming blog is moments from staring. Now I know that the gaming blog/vlog thing has been over done and the market is just saturated with blogs and videos but I am doing this for myself. I love gaming to death, I would quit my job and just game all day if it paid the bills and could keep my expensive lifestyle going but alas I don't think this will be making an income at all. I'm doing this for the love! :)

So, to start I want to talk about the games that I love to play and what I want to cover in my blog. I am an old school gamer, I grew up in the 90's when the graphics were gritty but the game play was challenging! It was when Pokemon was popular and Mario ruled supreme. The old school Nintendos and the old Sony 1 was what I used to play when I could. My new PC has been jammed pack with Roms and Emulators from all those old 90's games. However, new games are going to make appearances in this blog as well. At the moment I am playing Skyrim, The Walking Dead, Starcraft 2, Dota 2, Minecraft and many more that still all need installing.

My goal is to be uploading 3-5 new videos and week and posting blogs whenever I can. I don't care if they don't get read they are kind of like my own little gaming journal that I can be proud of. Honestly, I suck at gaming but I love it and I want to share that passion with a community of people. If this ever does get read, give me ideas! Tell me games I should play and try out. I am pretty versatile and like most games.

Until next time,

staceypickachuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment