Sunday 22 September 2013

Who says I'm too old for Pokemon?!

In between playing Dota, trawling for a decent Minecraft server, working, studying, eating and sleeping I have been trying to rewatch and catch up on my Pokemon! I am currently watching the first season. I stopped watching after the movie with Celbi in it. I am also playing Pokemon Fire Red in my spare time (what spare time???). I have been addicted to Pokemon since I was in Primary school when the Trading Card Game was popular and we had the old school cards that just looked so much better than the new ones. I am kind of hesitant to watch new episodes of Pokemon as I don't want to ruin this childhood love that I have had for Pokemon.
I have been in an extremely good spending mood lately and dished out some cash to finish off my base set. I had to buy most of the holographs and let me tell you now they are not cheap... I would love to complete Gym Heroes next. By the looks of it those ones are going to cost an arm and a leg as well. I hate having addictions...
Its so funny because I haven't watch Pokemon in literally... forever! But I remember every episode like it was yesterday! I would love to do a lets play with the pokemon games and especially when I can get my hands on a Rom for the X & Y game which comes out in 20ish days I think. I am pretty nervous to do a lets play as I am just not as skilled as everyone else on the net (which is to be expected). I am pretty thick skinned though so its not like people saying mean stuff will deter me from anything (although gamers can be assholes!).
Wish I didn't have to work... I would be at home Dotaing...
Have a Poke pic!
Do you remember this episode?! They get stuck in the snow and it was just so sad when I thought they were gonna die! I mean who honestly lets their 10 year old son go out in the wild and almost done... Parenting 101! Its almost as sad as when he lets butterfree go :( Anyways... I'll stop reminiscing now...

Until next time,

staceypickachuu

No comments:

Post a Comment