Tuesday 19 November 2013

A small update

Work has been pretty full on lately and I am finding I have less time to blog but have found more time to make regular content posts. I have been live streaming a lot more and have made it a rule that I have to do it at least three times a week.
The next three weeks are hectic though so I think I may have set myself up for failure... I have my work Christmas party this weekend. My boss is taking us to Jurien Bay for a weekend of relaxation. I am so looking forward to it. The next two weeks I am going to Perth for software training which is going to be boring as hell but at least I get away from work for five days..
Live streaming is really fun and I will probably do another one tonight and hopefully my heaps noob friend will be online to play Dota with me. It is pretty fun playing with him even if he does feed a whole bunch.
Well that is basically it for now, not much else has been happening except looking at sewing machines to start making the Templar Assassin cosplay!

Until next time,

stacey pickachuu

No comments:

Post a Comment