Sunday 24 November 2013

Well this is depressing...

I received a message yesterday afternoon while I was travelling back from Jurien Bay with a severely sun burnt back :(. I was told we had used up 90% of our downloads in less than 3 weeks. I was confident that I would not use the remaining 10% in the one afternoon if I did a short live stream. A short live stream turned into 3 hours of live streaming with a lot of lag and no internet. We are capped so we can still use the internet but very slowly.... I purchased a 30 Gig data pack but I think I will be murdered if I used that up as well. This news has resulted in no live streaming for the rest of November.

On a somewhat better note this will mean that I will start my lets play Skyrim series as I will have a bit more spare time and can upload the videos during off peak so I'll still be around the shop. I am really excited to do a Skyrim lets play because this can just go on forever and ever. I am going to Perth this week for two days and next week for three days and I will be planning my Christmas party so time will be a little squishy and may mean many early morning :'(.

I did a live stream last week that was really fun because I had quite a few people watching and then they ended up playing with me. Although I lost my audience I made some cool new friends to play Dota with which I am really happy about. I have 7 whole followers and 18 on Tumblr! Little by little I am meeting some new people :D.

If this sunburn would be less painful I would be happy...

Until next time,

Staceypickachuu

No comments:

Post a Comment