Sunday 3 November 2013

Yes, I am still alive

This week I may die... I haven't had much access to internet except for at work but usually I am required to do work. This Thursday NBN will be installed in our new home so hopefully we will have internet access within the next week or so. I just wanted to do a quick blog post to touch base with my blog I guess, I miss playing games and its only been about a week. I want to get onto uploading my recoil videos and once that is done I will be doing a new lets play and starting my live streams, especially live streaming my Dota 2 A-Z series (or some of it).
I was thinking of starting some clay modelling when I am not so poor and maybe starting with pokemon as their shapes can be simplified quite easily and see how much better I can get. Looking forward to trying something new :)

Until next time,

staceypickachuu

No comments:

Post a Comment