Sunday 10 November 2013

Christmas Came Early!

After a boring week at work I was hoping the weekend would be a nice escape from the problems I face in my professional life. I came home and flopped down on the bed. I was telling my boyfriend about what a hectic and stressful week it had been. He had this big grin on his face like he was making fun of me. I angrily asked what he thought was so funny. He looked above my head and I followed his gaze. I screamed in excitement! It was my new Nvidia Shield! I begged him to play reminding him of the shitty week I had. I have not stopped playing on it all weekend! I began by downloading all of the Pokemon games and then some of the Zelda games and then some Mortal Kombat and then Mario and just so much more. It was honestly one of the greatest weekends in a while.

I have started the Dota A-Z and obviously have started with Abaddon. He is pretty great at support and although I did win all three games I played I still feel I have a long way to go with warding and supporting in general. Map positioning is also a weak point for me. Last hitting is pretty easy but sometimes I just over reach way too much to get a last hit... I still have one more game to play with Abaddon so hopefully it will be more successful than the last three in terms of my supporting role.

Being back at work after two days is just not fair... I am looking so forward to Christmas and a two week break from the stressful work environment. I need to do some major gaming!

Until next time,

staceypickachuu

No comments:

Post a Comment