Wednesday 30 October 2013

One down, a million to go...

Finally! I can't believe it took me a whole month to complete the Recoil series but it is done! Now I just need to decide on a new game to spend all my time with! Dota A-Z starts next month when I finally get internet back. I have finished recording Recoil but I still need to upload them and I have uploaded some in a weird order... I think I will be offline for the next week or so which will be a bit frustrating and time wasting for me but once we get the new internet up and running you just wait!
We are moving to our new house this weekend and are looking into getting the new fiber networking through the National Broadband Network (NBN) that has just been installed in Australia. I am super excited for decent internet. I have been with Telstra for the best part of this year and their internet is just so slow and always dropping out... Doesn't take much to fix but it's just annoying...
The new webcam is set up which is exciting, looking forward to doing lots of live streams and other fun stuff!
Ok well hopefully next month my blog will be a much more exciting place to be!

Until next time,

Staceypickachuu

No comments:

Post a Comment