Tuesday 22 October 2013

Dota A-Z

I have made a final decision!
My goal is to do the A-Z challenge starting sometime in November. I would start it on the 1st of November but we are moving houses so that might be a bit tricky. I am planning on live streaming my A-Z game play and hoping to win most of my games hehe. I hope that by the end of this I will be less noobish. I have been spending so much time reading up on heroes abilities to try and gain an understanding of each hero and know how to counter and to complement. Obviously playing pub games is going to be pretty average but hopefully I might get some people watching who want to play with me which will be awesome!
I am looking forward at starting this challenge as I want to better myself at Dota and be better than average :)
I have also decided I might change the rules of my challenge slightly. Instead of just playing till I win with each hero I want to play at least four games with each hero and have at least one win among those four games. It may take a bit longer and I will probably only live stream one game from each hero (hopefully the winning ones hehe!) but I think the extra effort will be worth it and will help me improve immensely.
I have read a few different posts on reddit about people completing the challenge and things they learnt. I would appreciate any comments and advice anyone may have about completing this challenge.

Until next time,

Staceypickachuu  

No comments:

Post a Comment