Sunday 13 October 2013

Time for a break!

The last week I have been flat out working, trying to pass my exams and entertaining my boyfriend's mum and sister while they are here visiting. I am on the verge of dying from lack of sleep trying to get things organised. Fortunately this weekend I have a four day weekend and will be catching up on some much needed Dota time. I want to do a live stream sometime next week on one of my days off or when my boyfriend is at work. It is much too difficult to do a live stream with him in the background asking if he can go on the computer... So frustrating... Anyways, one thing I am really looking forward to is Christmas because I have been promised the new Nvidia Sheild! You can check out the review for it here. I am really excited to try out the new Pokemon X Y with all of their new Pokemon! 
I have also ordered a new web cam for when I do my live casts and am super excited to try it out! Unfortunately I haven't gotten around to uploading a new video but stay tuned over my long weekend for heaps of new stuff!

Until next time,

Staceypickachuu

No comments:

Post a Comment