Wednesday 16 October 2013

Starcraft 2

I have been meaning to upload a picture of my new Starcraft figures that finally came. We had been waiting ages for them and thought it was the new graphics card... We were much more excited to find these guys in the parcel! I miss Starcraft so much! I literally haven't played in ages and just sit and watch Husky commentate to fill the hole that Starcraft left in me. Honestly, I don't think I would even have time but I still miss it and can't really afford it yet... I am so excited to move these guys into our new rental that we got accepted for! Yay! Anyways here they are!





Pretty cool! 

On a somewhat unrelated note I have finally finished the 3rd island of recoil and am now recording eps of the fourth island. Unfortunately, I am playing super conservative in the newest ones as I don't want to die! I am also playing Walking Dead again and am loving the epic intense story line! Bit behind with the times I know... I have also finally clocked up 70 whole hours on Dota 2 and am able to pick up Mythical items!
Well pretty sure that's it for now.

Until next time,

Staceypickachuu



No comments:

Post a Comment