Tuesday 1 October 2013

October is here

I can't believe that we are already in the first week of October! Time just flies when you have so much to do. Summer is approaching which means beaches and fun to normal people but to me it just means I'll need an air con to keep myself cool while gaming. I have made another video since my last one and made it much shorter and tried not to lose my train of thought as often. I have also set up a new twitch tv account to start broadcasting my game plays live! Everyone is egging me on to get a web cam but I want people to watch my twitch for my awesome personality J
I will be recording a new video tonight and uploading it to my youtube channel. As well as Youtube I have Tumblr which I mentioned in an earlier blog post, Facebook, Twitter and of course Twitch. I will provide a link for all of these on my homepage once it is all set up!
For this month I am sticking with Recoil and might broadcast a bit of Dota as well as starting a new Pokemon video series. I would like to get opinions from people of which version of Pokemon I should play.

Until next time,


staceypickachuu

No comments:

Post a Comment