Saturday 19 October 2013

More presents in the mail!

So following on from the arrival of our Starcraft figures another purchase finally showed up in the mail! I had been worried for weeks that I had ordered from a fake website but I am pretty accurate in determining reliable websites. So anyways I ordered Pokemon cards from the original base deck. I already had half the cards but I really wanted to complete the deck. Charizard was the most expensive at $30. The rest were between 0.50 cents and $20. Was a bit of a spending spree for me...
I am so behind with the times and I am so lucky I have Tillie feeding me all of the latest news when it comes to gaming and what not. I found out that Navi now have a girl team! I was pretty amazed and proud of my gender :) Girl Power Yeah! Although Tillie kind of rained on my parade and said that he was probably more skilled than them but they are hotter than him so it kind of evens it out!
Oh my gosh! Walking Dead is super intense! Everyone has pretty much died and its kind of sad. I wanted to cry when I found the guy in the bathroom with his legs cut off... But we are now on a train but have stopped because a tanker fell off a bridge. Kenny is a mess pretty sure he might die soon but we still have Ben who is a fucking noob! I used to like him but after I found out he was helping the bandits I was pissed... We left one of the girls behind because of him and Doug got shot :( I liked Doug...
Pretty excited because the latest episode of Walking Dead is now out and I am really excited to immerse myself in that again. I was reading the graphic novels but have fallen behind a little. They are amazing... Just so well drawn and the story line is different to the television show but good as well. I haven't heard many good things about the other walking dead game so I am not sure if I will play that.
I have also decided on my next lets play which I will start in November. It will be so exciting because I will be in my new rental which is awesome! I can't believe that October is nearly over and that my Recoil lets plays have taken nearly a month to complete. I suppose I really only get to upload videos on weekends and when I have days off...
Well I am going to start watching Walking Dead and perhaps go and find the graphic novel to read somewhere.

Until next time

staceypickachuu

No comments:

Post a Comment