Friday 25 October 2013

The Walking Dead

I just finished Telltale's The Walking Dead and it was honestly one of the BEST games I have played. I cried at the death of all the characters I liked and nearly died when Lee did! I was so depressed about the ending but loved it as well. The little cinematic with Clem at the end leaves the story open to be picked back up again (and I really hope it does!). I kind of knew how the game ended as I had watched a few Youtube clips of it being played but the experience of actually playing the game was much better.
There are lots of choices and the game was like watching a TV series with a few interactive sections. The story line was pretty unpredictable in the beginning but I could soon find patterns throughout that allowed me to guess what would happen with certain choices. My favorite characters were obviously Lee and Clemantine and I really liked Doug, Molly, Omid, Christa and Carly. I hated Kenny because he was always being a douche although what do you expect when you lose your wife and child... I liked Lilly before she killed Doug and then left her behind. I liked Ben till I found out he was a liar and then a coward so dropped him off the tower. I liked the guy with glasses who got eaten by the farmers and cried so much when I found him with his legs chopped off :'(
But this is when I cried the most....





:''''''(
I plan to go back and play it a few more times to see what other decisions result in. 

Until next time,

staceypickachuu


No comments:

Post a Comment